WE MANUFACTURE WORLD CLASS FIELD HOCKEY STICKS AND HOCKEY EQUIPMENT, USING LEADING INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS AND SKILLED TECHNICAL ENGINEERS TO DESIGN UNIQUE STICK SHAPES AND COMPOSITIONS.
AT EDGE WE BELIEVE IN OFFERING SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT. ITS A CORE PART OF OUR DNA.
We don't do mainstream. We design products with a little extra twist. We innovate in tangible ways you can see, feel and prove. We believe in products that help you play better. We believe in products that help you enjoy your hockey more.
Our gear is used by some of the very best hockey players in the world. Our players choose our sticks because they improve their game. Our philosophy is simple, we don’t have a ‘best’ stick and a ‘worst’ stick. We make the best quality sticks that we can, catering for all the different styles of hockey player we have found.
2018 IS EDGE'S 7th SEASON IN THE MARKET, TO QUICKLY BRING YOU UP TO SPEED:
- In 2012 we pioneered the launch of the mainstream mid low bow category – bringing moulds that were the preserve of drag flickers to the mass market.
- In 2013 we were the first Australian brand to introduce a mainstream grooved shaft stick, providing a model that has been replicated the world over.
- In 2014 we were the first brand to combine a 3 channel strut, reverse engineered with the 3k carbon weave coating – bringing players a guaranteed consistency and longevity to their equipment.
- By 2015 we were giving back – teaming up with our players favourite charities to fundraise for them.
- And in 2016 we introduced the featherlite range providing the lightest sticks on the market.
Things to look out for include:
- Looking ahead to 2018 we are excited by the launch of our first ever global collection.
- A brand new mould for drag flickers (The Gonzo)
- Slimmer and lighter mould options (Transcend and 2017 Crusader)
- A trend bucking heavy weighted slugger for the grass army (2017 Voyager)
WELCOME TO EDGE 2018. BE DIFFERENT.
WHO USES EDGE:
You’ll find EDGE equipment in the hands of hockey players across the world. As well as Australia & New Zealand, EDGE is sold across Europe, in South Africa, Hong Kong and the USA.
Great players are discovering our products. We’re proud that New Zealand Black Stick Kirsten Pearce uses our sticks along with Australian Internationals Fergus Kavanagh, Joel Carroll, Georgia Nanscawen and Karri McMahon. We’ve also got English, Belgium and French international reps and a range of junior internationals across the world playing with EDGE Hockey products. Check out the bios for these players here
We’re not a lifestyle fitness brand. We’re not a multi purpose sports brand. We’re a hockey brand, making international standard hockey equipment for YOU.